Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems
- Blinding of the plate/honeycomb catalyst blocks due to ash/soot particles in flue gases.
- Reduction in gas flow as well as effective catalyst surface for chemical reaction hence affecting NOx reductions.
Ash Depositions in SCR Catalyst
- Primasonics Sonic Soot Blowers can be effectively used on SCR system to prevent ash/soot depositions on catalyst blocks.
- The clean catalyst blocks will maintain the gas flow as well as effective surface area thus enhancing the chemical reaction.
- This will eliminate unscheduled plant shutdowns for cleaning of the catalyst blocks.
Sonic Soot Blower on SCR Unit