- Pulse jet bag filters use compressed air for cleaning of the filter bags. The pulsing can tear the bags resulting in emission issues.
- The replacement of torn off bags especially membrane filter bags can be expensive.
- This also leads to unscheduled plant shutdown which is a production loss.
Filter Bags in Operation
- The sound waves from acoustic cleaners can effectively dislodge the dust cake formed on filter bag surface keeping them clean throughout.
- Acoustic cleaners will help to reduce the air pulsing resulting in saving in compressed air consumption, enhancing filter bags life & hence reducing overall spares cost for expensive membrane filter bags.
- Acoustic cleaners will also ensure smooth flow of dust accumulated in the hopper portion.
Acoustic Cleaner on Bag Filter Hopper Portion