Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs)
- Excessive dust build up on distribution plates, collecting plates & hoppers.
- The conventional mechanical rapping system is highly power intensive.
- Opacity spiking due to excessive build ups in collection hopper.
Operation of ESP
Dust Deposits on Distribution Plates
- Sound waves from acoustic cleaners can prevent dust depositions on distribution plates, collecting plates & hoppers.
- Acoustic cleaners can replace or assist the use of mechanical rapping system resulting in considerable power savings.
- Smooth flow of powders in hoppers can prevent opacity spikes.
- Superior cleaning with sound waves can increase the overall efficiency of the ESP.
Acoustic Cleaner on ESP